Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
In a competitive and sticky industry its challenging to find new customers and differentiate your business against your competitors. Ricochet B2B can help leverage customer satisfaction to create USPs and generate leads. With more businesses than ever opting to outsource IT services, there is a wealth of opportunity to land and expand your client base – you just need the insight on what buyers need and how your business can help.
- Over 62% of B2B customers purchased more after a good customer service encounter
- 37% of MSPs have 7 or more direct competitors
(The 2112 Strategy Group)
- In 2017, 70% of IT Pros believed there was more overlap between IT and business strategy and over 50% believed this was affecting their job responsibilities
- A 10% Increase in a company’s customer satisfaction score leads to a 12% increase in trust from customers
(Institute of Customer Service)
- Loyal customers are 5x as likely to repurchase, 5x as likely to forgive, 4x as likely to refer, and 7x as likely to try a new offering
Ricochet B2B can provide marketing consultancy to help leverage customer satisfaction to differentiate your business.
Research and Insight
In depth buyer research to find out what your customers’ goals are and how your services and solutions can help achieve them.
Activity and content to help buyers view your business as a strategic partner as well as encourage them through various stages of the buying cycle.
Arming salespeople with collateral and insight to help enhance conversations. We can also leverage customer satisfaction to help gain market share.
Beautiful and on-brand design to give your business a recognisable identity. From advertising creatives to a uniformed approach to collateral, Ricochet B2B have you covered.
A plan of action to identify your USPs to support messaging and a go to market plan. We’ll also work with your customer base to ensure we have some key champions for your business. Research and insight will help us understand how prospects buy managed services and how we can reach them.